Staff discount codes
Restrictions on the discount codes
- Staff discounts are valid for specific productions on specific dates only. The discount codes are not valid for premieres, Saturday performances, guest performances, or extra performances.
- You can use the discount codes for buying tickets from price categories B-G. They are not valid for tickets to the first balcony (price category A).
- At the earliest, the permission to buy tickets with the discount codes is given four weeks before the performance.
- The validity of the discount codes may vary seasonally. Please check Intro for up to date information.
How to redeem the discount codes
- Sign in to our online store.
- Please check first under the Your Account (“Asiakastili”) tab if you are listed as a member of our personnel. If you haven’t been assigned the personnel status, please contact customer service or online store support for help (tel. (09) 4030 2212, see the opening times here). If you are not a member of FNOB personnel but have been given a staff discount code, you won’t find the personnel status or the staff benefits tab in your account. In that case, you can enter the discount code in your shopping basket in the field “do you have a promo code or gift voucher”.
- Go to the staff benefits tab (“Henkilökuntaedut”) and copy a code or your chosen number of codes before selecting the performance (if applicable, check the terms and conditions for redeeming green discount codes from Intro first. Please note that, at the earliest, the green codes are valid from four weeks before the performance. In the 2022/2023 season, the discount codes can’t be redeemed for performances of Die Walküre or Siegfried nor for guest performances or extra performances).
- Select the performance and seats from price categories B-G. The discount codes are not valid for tickets in price category A.
- Select the standard ticket as the ticket type and add the tickets to your basket.
- Proceed to pay and add the codes you copied one by one under “do you have a promo code or gift voucher”. You can redeem several codes one after another to get all your tickets at the discount price. Finally, remember to accept the sales and delivery terms and conditions.
- You’ll find your tickets in your customer account in the online store or under the My Events tab of the Opera&Ballet mobile app. You can also send the tickets to your own or someone else’s email from the app.
- Once you’ve redeemed a code, it becomes inactive (grey) at the bottom of the staff benefits page.
Do you need any help?
In case you run into any problems, please contact our online store support on (09) 4030 2212 (basic local/mobile charges apply) Mon–Fri 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sat 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Please check for any exceptions to opening times before calling.